introducing my new puppy....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: she's a sweetie for sure!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Congrats, she looks so sweeet and spoiled already, but how can you not spoil them they are all so beautiful

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
:welcome: Penny is beeeeeutiful! Sounds like both of you lucked out! Glad you found us and keep those pictures coming!

:hmm: FYI..I USED to think my Jake was perfect...easy to housebreak, minded so well, loved me and only me...but ALAS..Puppy Puberty got the best of him..and he's been rubbing my face in it ever since! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Exactly what I thought, then after a couple of weeks it dawned on Gunny that we weren't giving him back and the Terror arrived.

OP
allyxo

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
Potty trained... I'm just tooo Jealous ! still waiting for that day for Hershey (nearing 6 months) to Bark or Paw at the door or SOMETHING obvious to let us know he wants out :) he is better at holding it :)

Oh I got off track... SHE'S GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) congrats!
Aww silly Hershey it sounds like he is stubborn and wants to do things his way lol.
The reason why I think she is already trained is bc the breeder had her litter box trained and luckily half of my backyard consists of little pebble rocks so I think she thinks that it's a huge litter box lol

OP
allyxo

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
:welcome: Penny is beeeeeutiful! Sounds like both of you lucked out! Glad you found us and keep those pictures coming!

:hmm: FYI..I USED to think my Jake was perfect...easy to housebreak, minded so well, loved me and only me...but ALAS..Puppy Puberty got the best of him..and he's been rubbing my face in it ever since! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Oh we are already just starting to go through that. The first few days she was so shy & innocent... but now she is biting alot and chewing on everything but her toys pretty much like my hair and furniture for example. Also lots of whining for human food event though we've never given her any of that. Right now she is currently trying to breakdown a barrier to get to where all our cords are plugged in... And then she gives me those sad eyes whenever I say "no!" Oh, puppyhood...

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
She is such a cutie pa tootie :heart: Wow I wish Brutus was potty trained that quick! he was and still is very very stubborn at 15 months...We got the potty thing down but now what he is allowed to eat is not going well :lol:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
She is so cute! Im jealous she is potty trained! You are so lucky!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online