My name is Vegas..and I am an addict!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas loves his Benadryl, (not really, he just knows the process of getting a pc. of cheese with his pill) I have a hard time picking them out of the sealed package so it takes me forever. I really think I could just give him the pill and he would eat it. I do wrap it in cheese though. He actually knows that I am trying to get the pill out of the paper and will come, sit and drool waiting for me to finally get it out.

Well today I had heartburn from hell!! I went to the kitchen opened the "medicine" drawer and took out a Zantac, same type of packaging, so I was fumbling trying to bend the corner to pull the paper back to get to my pill and here comes Vegas. He sits and watches me with drool actually pouring out his mouth! I finally get the Zantac out and took it. He kept staring at me :bigeyes::pouting: then followed me all over the house for the next 10 minutes. It was then I knew he was a pill head. :nope:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: LOVE him!!!

I would have given in and gave him a piece of cheese

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], he got some nanner, I try to keep dairy very limited. (banana) lol

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
that is funny! i am actually addicted to benedryl myself, but i found that drug store brands sell them in a plastic pill bottle much like tylenol...no shrinkwrapped waiting for my fix at night :) *sniff* darn allergies. they're cheaper too!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
that is funny! i am actually addicted to benedryl myself, but i found that drug store brands sell them in a plastic pill bottle much like tylenol...no shrinkwrapped waiting for my fix at night :) *sniff* darn allergies. they're cheaper too!

Benadryl used to come in one of those bottles, I had one - it had about 100 tablets... but I can't find it anymore. It was a life save one summer when I couldnt even leave out the house because I'd just start sneezing. I couldnt imagine fussing with that shrinkwrap during that time.

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
[MENTION=3225]aprilemari[/MENTION] - I find the bottle 100 tablets at Target! Walmart, too! That bottle is a life saver! I always get really bad allergies and my eyes wat er.. those things work like a charm!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
we buy the megga bottles at Sam's - you dont have to worry about the individual packing, and its the Generic, so they are DIRT cheap. You might look into it and save a few pennies :) :) (The Generics that is! LOL)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We bought a bottle of 100 yesterday for $2.99 @ Woodmans. (giant grocery store here)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.