Dog Beds

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Hi Guys,
Sancho is finally potty-trained enough and chew-proof enough to get him a nice dog bed. I'm in the process of ordering one right now, but I'm not sure what size I should get since he's still a growing puppy. What do you guys think? I'd like him to be able to spread out a bit.

By Faith Creations said:
-Medium Dog Beds: 27"x26" & 4"-5" High
-Large Dog Beds: 36"x26" & 4"-5" High

Thank you!!!

Last edited:

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Philly is about a year old we got him the 36', my wife bought a 26' bed in Costco that looks like a sofa, he did like it but was too small for him, he constantly turn when sleeping. Now since my daughter (9y/o) still sleeps with us, Philly from time to time sleeps in our bed. The 36 is a good size for him.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I got a Jax & Bones bed for Herman when he was 4 months hoping to last into adulthood - it's 39 x 32. He only took up about half of it then, but now he's 6 months and he's still pretty comfortable in it and just about fills it up. I think it will be still be good size when he gets older. I sometimes sleep on it and I catch my husband on it too. Herman doesn't sleep it in, he just uses it for a comfortable spot to eat his chew toys - figures. So it's a pretty big size that you'd be safe with. So go with 36" or larger, depending on how much floor space you have for it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake likes his beds small and with a riser to put his head on! He stretches them out in no time! But I love Costco beds if they aren't the flat ones.

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
just a quick note, cvs has a sale on all dog beds 9.99.

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
We love Costco beds....the BIGGER the Better...boys like to cuddle!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347157854.281937.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.