JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson doesn't grunt but I think that's because he releases lots of :fart: when he gets ready and you can here them 30' aways. :biglaugh:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I think your bully's have been spending too much time in the bathroom with ya'all :laugh:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea - absolutely grunts when she craps. She can grunt when she does just about anything. Playing, drinking, sleeping....she's truly like a little swine! Her most pig-like moments are when she's closely investigating a leaf/rock/stick/gum wrapper on the ground. It's a good minute or two of her head tilted WAY FORWARD (to get the bully nose into the action) and a lot of *snork*exhale*snirk*exhale*huff*exhale*snorp*.

Miasmomma

Jul 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Mia doesn't grunt, but she can't pee without farting. And what's hilarious is she turns around to see if you heard it.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: oh yes franklin does it every time it is so funny! I love it he has such a personality he's so quirky when he lays on the ground he growls at him self rolling around playing with his toys right out of reach he loves my husbands gross work socks to :rofl:

Members online

No members online now.