Okay does your bully....

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Seriously, Gunny grunts when he poops. Anyone else have a bully that does that? It's kinda funny.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
no, but we will demand a video of this!! :laugh:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Tank does grunt once in a while.. but you have to be close to hear it.. and he always gives us the stink eye if we watch :laugh:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Tank does grunt once in a while.. but you have to be close to hear it.. and he always gives us the stink eye if we watch :laugh:
He gives you the stink eye if you watch him poop huh? Imagine that.....Bacon isn't much of a grunter, he makes old stiff man groaning noises and piggie noises a lot though

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] - Yes you can imagine why he get's mad lol we try to keep up with here he poops so we can clean it up asap.. otherwise our backyard would be one stinky mess ;)

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Zoey kind of sighs and gets that oh baby look on her face during and after a :poo: I think I am way too immersed in the habits of my dogs :D

KaidasMom

Jun 25, 2012
Anchorage, AK
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Kaida
It's not just the boys...Kaida grunts too - I kinda laugh everytime she goes. It's also a nice notification that if she's not in my direct line of sight and I hear her grunting, I know - she's going poo! (hopefully in the right spot!)

too funny!

OP
Gunny B

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Ahem, I was just bringing Gunny back from a play date and I heard grunting from the back of the explorer. Yup! A special present, made even more exciting since he decided to walk through it and spread it everywhere.

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Yup Bruin grunts every once in awhile. I always think he's trying to push too hard when he does this :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.