Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:( Can't bring myself to read the article at the moment. But I do remind the daycare employees to watch the boys more diligently when it's warm outside. They have told me that they force them to stay indoors in the a/c room some days, which is very reassuring. I even plan the week ahead and only take them when the temp's nice. If the week is full of scorching weather, then they stay home, much to the dismay of Stigs.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I hope they really sock it to them. Heartbreaking

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: that is so very sad why would you put a blanket on a dog outside in hot weather man some people should not be aloud to be around dogs at all. It makes me sick to know theirs people out there like that. That's all I can say without getting reported for :cursing: :angry:

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I hope they're shut down. I worry about the day that I have to board Bruin & Lilly for some reason. I hope I never have to. I worked at a boarding place in sudbury ma for a little while and I didn't like what I saw there, It was no where near as bad as this though.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... I am hysterical :crying: ... that si so wrong on so many levels. I hope to hell that place is shut down.. leaving the bully in the heat with a blanket and all the other dogs still wondering around it and NOT calling the owner or a vet --- what are these people thinking.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gawd. This is why I could board my babies I don't think. I have a hard time trusting anyone with my babies anyhow and stories like this just prove I am not crazy. So sad, these poor people.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I think I found their website landofpawz dot com They received the best pet care award? Should write them? The owner says we can write him anytime, right on the home page. I knew I shouldnt have read the article :(

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Oh, poor Cooper :( It was his birthday and his people just didn't want him to be alone! That is so heartbreaking. Especially since it so preventable. A tragedy for the poor bully and his family, too.

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Sadly I wonder of the owner signed some kind of waiver when he dropped of his dog?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sadly I wonder of the owner signed some kind of waiver when he dropped of his dog?

I use to work at a dog daycare... no waivers --- however, we did have waivers for 'open dog park' when humans were in the area with their dogs off leash -- it was a participate at own risk and you are responsible for you and your dogs behavior.

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
It's so scary! No matter how much you do your homework and check these places out you just can't be 100% that an employee won't make the stupid mistakes that these people do....I guess if you have to leave them an important thing for me would be that there were other bullies there. Scary scary scary....article but it reminds us of how bullies need to be treated differently than other dogs...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.