Vegas is just so weird!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
NOTHING better than to catch me on the potty to get his butt spanked!! Vegas is insane to follow me to the bathroom when I am a captured audience and all he wants is for me to smack his behind. He loves it!! (and he does other weird things like use my pulled down pants as a hammock LOL) What he loves more is for me to use Joe's hair brush, but since we have moved into this new house I can't get to it from the potty. So therefore I sit and spank him and he is in heaven. Does YOUR bully like his butt spanked??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No to the butt spanking ... but Nitschke LOVED his butt scratched with a hair brush - I actually bought him one. And, Cheli does the panty-hammock with his chin.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
No butt spanking or hammocking for Sarah but she does come in n want her butt scratched long as I'm there n all

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We have two bathrooms downstairs ... one full and one half. If I use the full I may get the occasional visitor, but if I use the half then its like an invitation for ALL the dogs to come and try to squeeze their hairly little butts into this minuscule space!!!

No butt spanking, but butt rubbing is usually expected.

AND ... no hammocks but Linus will try eat whatever I am wearing. Gross. .... but Linus eats everything so what should I expect but that too!!! :blink:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my Kelly, you have me :laugh: :laugh: You should just move Joes' brushes over so you can use them of Vegas. :yes:

Wilson doesn't get to stay in the bathroom long because all he wants to do is lick the bowl. He's such a nasty bully. :barf: If I smacked Emma on the bum she'd fall over, she's still petite. :)

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
NOTHING better than to catch me on the potty to get his butt spanked!! Vegas is insane to follow me to the bathroom when I am a captured audience and all he wants is for me to smack his behind. He loves it!! (and he does other weird things like use my pulled down pants as a hammock LOL) What he loves more is for me to use Joe's hair brush, but since we have moved into this new house I can't get to it from the potty. So therefore I sit and spank him and he is in heaven. Does YOUR bully like his butt spanked??

Omg!!! Yes!! I thought Matilda was the only one!!! I guess not!! :biglaugh:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]...I shudder to think what replies you're gonna get from thoss bad boys,
Heff & Jack Daniels...
:blink:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
My bully likes to come with me in the bathroom and wants me to pet her while I potty. She loves her butt scratched and will back it into me so I make sure to get it good :tongue:.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.