Vegas and Orion's new collars....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
735
Location
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Last edited:
I love the pink one. Terri thinks Bella is too much of a tough tom boy so she wants the red. That is fine with me, it is after all Gerogia colors. I will take a picture when I get one. Thanks for the link
 
Yeah, the pink one was too cutesy for us. We needed "fire". If they would have had a hot pink, we would have gotten it, so we settled on red also. Order the small. Orion has it and it's a tad too big. Yesterday she was standing ontop of her kennel looking onto our kitchen nook "bar style" table, barking. She usually does this when stinky bear has been set up there for timeout. Last night the only thing up there was her collar. So I showed it to her and asked her if she wanted it on. Well, she said yes. (bark) or it could have been a no...they sound the same. I put it on her and she started prancing around so I'm sure it was a yes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top