Another Successful Visit

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs had his 2nd therapy visit yesterday!!! He was such a start!!!! He is enjoying a nice nap right now to recoup from all of the excitement he endured last night! He is such a good boy!!!!
I am glad I was able to spend this time with him yesterday because I didn't get to spend a lot of time with him this weekend. Sunday was my birthday and I had the most AMAZING birthday experience ever. Check out my threat in General NOT bulldog talk.....

BUT.......

Tubs is going to be so spoiled in the next few months. I got a head start on my Christmas shopping......hoping to be finished by the end of the month! I already got his birthday, Christmas and secret bully gifts. He has already accumulated a nice stash from me!!! LOL This way I won't stress as it gets closer to Christmas and I can focus on getting his reading program off the ground!!!! I will keep everyone informed of the progress and his other therapy visits!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
READING!!!??? really? If he does this I want VIDEO !!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
tubs reads? gosh sarah wont even look at a book. good luck on the therapy

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
OK....I see I have confused everyone....LOL Tubs and I are also certified as a R.E.A.D. team (Reading Education Assistance Dog) team. We will be going into the library and schools to have kids read to Tubs!!!!!! I hope that clears things up! LOL

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Whut was the first thought ... so glad you cleared that one up.. I was about to scold my bullys for not being up to reading standard ....:blink:

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
LOL....I hold my kids (skin and fur) up to high standards!!!!!!!
Whut was the first thought ... so glad you cleared that one up.. I was about to scold my bullys for not being up to reading standard ....:blink:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mila is also in the read program, kinda. She has never found a book she doesn't like to chew. She is a lip reader LOL.

Most Reactions