Okay, this to me was funny, I am going to try to get video next time.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Okay, this to me was funny and I got a video

My son (17) is so in love with Bella. The first family dog he really has taken to. So that means running, playing, chasing all evening long.
Well the way our house is set up, there is a "running path" or circle from the foyer, living room, dining room, Kitchen and back to the foyer. That is the most used route for evening chases.
Last night Ian ran around to the point he was almost caught up to Bella. He then decided to hide behind a wall so when Bella turned the corner he would spook her, and he did! However she got him back. As they continued to run in circles after a couple, Ian noticed Bella was no longer chasing him. As he turned the same exact corner, BAM, Bella ran out from behind the wall barking. >.< It was so remarkable, it was like Bella learned how and were to hide during their play time!
Once that happened the rest of the time, Bella would stop and wimper, like she was hurt. When Ian went up to her to see what was wrong, instantly She would get up and start barking and running away, then she would do it all over again. Pay Backs Bubba!!! Nothing beats a boy and his dog!:heart:

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is just amazing! Did your jaw drop?! I know mine would!

Would LOVE to see this video!!!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tomorrow we are going to set up the camera and see if she does it again. Between 5 and bedtime, those two are constantly going at it. Sometimes to the point I am yelling to them..."take it outside will ya?" I don't know what Bella is going to do next year when Ian goes off to college.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: Okay, this to me was funny, I am going to try to get video next time.-Video Added-

okay, I got it recorded, not as funny the second time around, since the race was not as intense. I do have to apologize and explain my living room. Son 1 moved out of a condo to move back home, we have his furniture in our living room, garage and my parents garage until he finds some place to move into. In the meantime he has it piled high with all the pillows and cushions in order to keep our dogs off of it.LOL Sorry about the mess. Oh an another thing. I recorded this with my camera and sideways to get the entire view, sorry if you have to turn your monitor sideways, I really do not know how to change the view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spD_8owULE0

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I loved it! Such a smart little girl! She looks so much bigger than Orion. I'm looking at O right now with a tennis ball in her mouth and she can't even pant because the ball is too big! Bella is adorable!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Thanks. Now about those tennis balls, watch them closely. Buddies thru Bullies just posted a photo on FB, a tennis ball extraction from a stomach.....unbelievable. I am looking forward to the next O vid!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ouch. We try and keep all toys off the floor. The very few who are not in time out usually are being watched closely. Actually,....they are being fought over. Vegas can destroy a tennis ball in 0.2 seconds, so he doesn't get them. Orion got this 2 nights ago when I took her on a walk. A fellow dog walker gave it to her and she literally carried it in her mouth over a mile home.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That video was so cute!!! I also loved the way you were giggling, made me laugh!

Bella is such a smart pretty girl!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
That video was so cute!!! I also loved the way you were giggling, made me laugh!

Bella is such a smart pretty girl!

Until I up loaded it, I didn't realize just how much I could be heard. I was the family nerd tonight...

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
@%1;[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]@%1; that video was great! I love how she hides in the corner of the couch at the end, what a smart girl you have! Oh, and I thought it was funny how you mentioned all of your son's stuff filling your house. I haven't lived at home in at least 4 years, and my parents basement and formal living room are still filled with my junk!!!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
@%1;[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]@%1; I love how the toys are always "in time-out" in your house! Horse's big stuffed toys are in permanent time-out, aka the trash, he can't have them anymore because he would hump them until he passed out if I let him!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online