Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay, this to me was funny, I am going to try to get video next time.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Okay, this to me was funny, I am going to try to get video next time.

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    That video was so cute!!! I also loved the way you were giggling, made me laugh!

Bella is such a smart pretty girl!
    Until I up loaded it, I didn't realize just how much I could be heard. I was the family nerd tonight...

Always with me

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member laurentourville's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren Tourville
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Horse
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Okay, this to me was funny, I am going to try to get video next time.

@Bella'sMom that video was great! I love how she hides in the corner of the couch at the end, what a smart girl you have! Oh, and I thought it was funny how you mentioned all of your son's stuff filling your house. I haven't lived at home in at least 4 years, and my parents basement and formal living room are still filled with my junk!!!
    the bond between a child and their dog is beyond words...

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member laurentourville's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren Tourville
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Horse
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Libra926 I love how the toys are always "in time-out" in your house! Horse's big stuffed toys are in permanent time-out, aka the trash, he can't have them anymore because he would hump them until he passed out if I let him!
    the bond between a child and their dog is beyond words...

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

That is so dang funny! She is very smart to be the one hiding from him even! LOVE it!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=laurentourville;14430]@Bella'sMom that video was great! I love how she hides in the corner of the couch at the end, what a smart girl you have! Oh, and I thought it was funny how you mentioned all of your son's stuff filling your house. I haven't lived at home in at least 4 years, and my parents basement and formal living room are still filled with my junk!!![/QUOTE

4 years! Please don't tell me that, I had hope.
    I told him he will soon be on a time limit or they are headed to storage. If we had a basement, then I wouldn't mind, but here in Florida basements are not available. It wouldn't bother me so much if I could put it all together and use it, however he doesn't want my dogs to get on it, so I am not allowed to organize it. (per the future daughter-in-law) oh what we do for our kids. Gotta love them

Always with me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads