Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
thanks everyone for all their ideas!

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - I am so in love with HRH she's adorable! Great slideshow thanks for sharing that!

@
Corlando465 - I agree I want to see pictures of Tank in a stroller dressed as a baby! That'd be so funny!

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Love these ideas! I always dig the hot dogs :)

I have read that they are coming out with a dog paint that is supposed to be great. There is one available on Amazon right now, but it didn't get good reviews.

If we can find one that works, we were thinking of the three of us dressing up with an Avengers theme and Sancho "dressing up" as the Hulk, like this:

incredible-hulk-dog-costume.jpg

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
:rofl::2thumbs: that is HILARIOUS!!! and SUCH a cute idea!!! Tank would probably disown me though if I dyed his fur pink! Haha!

Pete would kill me if I dyed Pan's hair pink... I get the "He's a boy - NO pink!" :ROFL:

If I get my butt in gear I bought a pattern to make a dinosaur costume for Pan (plus I'll have to make one for Meatball if he's still here) but I need to figure out how to do it... lol

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Pete would kill me if I dyed Pan's hair pink... I get the "He's a boy - NO pink!" :ROFL:

If I get my butt in gear I bought a pattern to make a dinosaur costume for Pan (plus I'll have to make one for Meatball if he's still here) but I need to figure out how to do it... lol

Oh yes I get that all the time too with pink. I painted Tank's nails one day and my bf got mad and said "He's a boy you can't do that" :ROFL::ROFL:

Dinosaur costume would be so cute! If you make it be sure to get pics of Pan in it! I wish I knew how to sow I'd totally make a costume from home

odettemayers

Sep 4, 2012
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
I am so excited to see those lovely dogs wearing their Halloween costumes. That would be a great idea for the occasion, It's pet's day for Halloween. I would love to see them like a baby and like everybody's here they treat their dog a baby and dressed like one of the family.

Gizmom

Jul 29, 2012
Connecticut
Bulldog(s) Names
Emily Louise, Bowzer Bramblemitts (02/05/2001 - 06/14/2012)
Bowzer used to put on his BumbleBully costume and sit on the front porch with me when I handed out candy. :)

Attachments

• BumbleBowzer03.jpg
    BumbleBowzer03.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 49
  • BumbleBowzer02.jpg
    BumbleBowzer02.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 51

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Right now it looks like Ellie Mae might be a hot dog or a lobster that we found at TJ Maxx. I'm leaning towards the lobster, but there will probably be a trip made to PetCo and Petsmart in the next few weeks. I hate buying anything this early b/c she's growing so much right now.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
The rescue I'm involved with, Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs, has a table at the "Spooky Pooch Parade" on October 20th. Daddy and Linus refuse to dress up, they just freeze and shrink to the floor if I put clothes on them. HOWEVER .. foster bully, Bella, is totally different and laid back. So I think she just has to be part of the Spooky parade and I guess I need to start looking for her costume!!!

She looks like a teddy bear ............. so suggestions please!!!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold is going to be a frog! It is so fricken cute until he looks at like wtf! Not sure about bertha cuz I cant make up my mind fShionista or funny

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Oh I just love all of the costumes! Huge fan of Halloween. Now that I have the fur kids, I am jumping on the opportunity to dress them up. I have picked out what they are gong to be but not what I am wearing yet. Uni is going to be a little piggy and Boadie is going to be a skunk. We and the BF are thinking about being farmers. We were trying to think of a theme for all of us. What else goes with those two little stinkers?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Pig and a skunk ........ pig farmer and roadkilll ....... :blink:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I just love all of the costumes! Huge fan of Halloween. Now that I have the fur kids, I am jumping on the opportunity to dress them up. I have picked out what they are gong to be but not what I am wearing yet. Uni is going to be a little piggy and Boadie is going to be a skunk. We and the BF are thinking about being farmers. We were trying to think of a theme for all of us. What else goes with those two little stinkers?

I love this idea with the theme! That is such a cute idea! :2thumbs: Not sure what else would go with those two.. farmers is a cute idea! Or a redneck and animal control with one of those poles with the loop at the end to "catch" the skunk

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
My Lola is going to be snow white, my oldest is going to be Rapunzel, and my youngest is Belle from beauty and the beast! So I will have three princesses!

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
My Lola is going to be snow white, my oldest is going to be Rapunzel, and my youngest is Belle from beauty and the beast! So I will have three princesses!

How a-dor-a-BULL!!! This is why I'd love to have a girl bully.. so I can dress her like a princess! Are you making the costumes yourself?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.