Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I think I'm over this summer weather because I am getting excited for Halloween! Tank is almost 3 and we haven't dressed him up for Halloween yet because my bf always has to work on that day. Luckily this year he has it off so we are going to dress Tank up and walk him around the neighborhood. So I was curious who is going to dress their bully's up this year? And if so, what are they going to be? If you have pics from over the years of your bully dressed up please share! I am leaning towards a costume that doesn't involve anything on his head because he does not like things on his head :ROFL: So I'd love suggestions!

SuzyQandMaximus

Sep 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I went to petsmart the other day and saw the cutest little Devil costume. Maximus would look SO CUTE in it.

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
I think Char is going to be a monster, because I always call her "Charmonster" ;) OR possibly a mermaid because she loves her toy lobster and I thought we could do an ocean theme.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We don't celebrate Halloween much here in Australia, but it is beginning to take of now a little I always spend Halloween in Las Vegas each year.

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
I have a hotdog costume & a squirrel costume I bought last year on clearance.. I am pretty excited about them, but I doubt the boys are!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
What about dressing up like Paris Hilton and dying Tanks fur pink . You can maybe find a giant purse/ bag and carry Tank around in it. You may need a stroller after the first few blocks :ROFL:
Just an idea .. Im sure there are safe temporary hair colorings you can find (??)

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
What about dressing up like Paris Hilton and dying Tanks fur pink . You can maybe find a giant purse/ bag and carry Tank around in it. You may need a stroller after the first few blocks :ROFL:
Just an idea .. Im sure there are safe temporary hair colorings you can find (??)

:rofl::2thumbs: that is HILARIOUS!!! and SUCH a cute idea!!! Tank would probably disown me though if I dyed his fur pink! Haha!

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
my wife went loko this am in petsmart! i think philly tried 5 costumes, poor guy, ended up getting him the robin costume and a jacket. now she's (wife) on a hunt for a batgirl costume for my daughter!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH hasn't decided what she's gonna be yet. She has many costumes from other years. We will have to discuss it. ;)

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I have a dog stroller that Tank loves to ride in as I take long walks around the neighborhood for my exercise. When people see us passing they usually laugh and shake their heads. I'm sure they think I'm nuts and that I treat my dog like a baby so I thought it might be fun to actually dress him like a baby, just to see their reactions :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Winslow

Aug 6, 2012
San Diego
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Its a bit early but I already got little Winslow a hot dog...it has velcro on the bottom, so maybe in 2 months (halloween) it will expand to his growing size hehe. Oh well, if it doesn't fit by then I did see a football player costume I liked too! halloweenwinslow_13.5week.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a dog stroller that Tank loves to ride in as I take long walks around the neighborhood for my exercise. When people see us passing they usually laugh and shake their heads. I'm sure they think I'm nuts and that I treat my dog like a baby so I thought it might be fun to actually dress him like a baby, just to see their reactions :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

this i will be looking for.... want/must have pictures!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online