What sets your bully off? Funny annoyances.

Oghee

May 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oghee
My Oghee HATES to hear you blow your nose!!! It drives him crazy!!!!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Rudy and the I just got home and am going to change into something more comfortable ritual. Every afternoon when I get home Rudy and mila follow me into the bedroom to change. As soon as I am done and I open the door to walk down the hall, Rudy goes crazy. I Say "race" and he runs in front of me spinning in circles. Sometimes I beat him to the living room. Not often, he runs too fast and the spinning makes it hard to pass. Mila sometimes passes both of us.

brandi576

Jun 27, 2011
Seymour, Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
chance
chance hates the vaccum! he will literally attack it and bite it..i have to put him up when i sweep cause im afraid he will end up getting hurt!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I put a bbq grill on the deck the other day and since then Otis refuses to go out the back door. Abby seems to be afraid of the house itself. Once she's inside she is fine but getting her through the door is a back breaking experience.

KaidasMom

Jun 25, 2012
Anchorage, AK
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Kaida
Kaida doesn't like the sound of aluminum foil being rolled off the roll and torn off. We even put sheets of it behind the couches and under the bed so she isn't inclined to go potty in those places (she was sneak pottying for a short bit).

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon hates the vacuum but has built up enough confidence that he actually will bite it if you aren't paying attention it's pretty funny

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.