What sets your bully off? Funny annoyances.

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Pan hates all cleaning equipment. Barks and jumps around like a crazy bully often going into attack mode, without getting to close. He doesn't really care if I move things around (he's use to it by now.)

When we had the roomba going, Meatball could have cared less. It actually bumped into him a couple of times and he just looked at it. I've never seen a more relaxed baby in all my life.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Vacuums and My husband power tools😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson and Emma both become attack monsters with the site of a remote control car. Wilson gets his big boy bully stance too during that time. Wilson once saw a frog and he turned into the Great Bully Hunter. He was on a mission to seek and destroy that frog...it was a toad actually he saw at the campsite last year.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Vacuums and My husband power tools

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Emma goes crazy with my hubby's power tools. Glad to see she's not alone. I really gotta videotape her with them. It caught us by surprise the first time since all our dogs have never been bothered by them.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Emma goes crazy with my hubby's power tools. Glad to see she's not alone. I really gotta videotape her with them. It caught us by surprise the first time since all our dogs have never been bothered by them.

Tess is first with the power tools to. You must video tape. Next time I'm going try to get on camera to. It's pretty funny.

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Matilda had to use a paper plate to eat off of at my parent's house. She stomped on it and sent her food flying in the air... now she's terrified of paper plates. I had to pour her food onto the floor because she wouldn't get near it. :D

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Mr. Wilson, when I open the baby gate. Freaks him out every single time and those baby gates have been there since day one. BabyGirl, seeing stray cats walk by the sliding glass door. Had to put cardboard on the lower half of the glass door. Now she only barks and cries half the time. The half of the door she can see through if she backs up far enough and then she imagines she sees a cat!:chapped: I can't win. Louie, goes ballistic if Wilson stares at him or his antler. Of course Wilson knows how to push Louie's buttons and enjoys staring at him even from a distance. My life with my dogs is a comedy.

Gizmom

Jul 29, 2012
Connecticut
Bulldog(s) Names
Emily Louise, Bowzer Bramblemitts (02/05/2001 - 06/14/2012)
Emily HATES aluminum foil.

She also went through a phase when she would not go in her crate in the evening. The crate is in the living room, across the room from the TV. We finally figured out that the image from the TV was reflecting off the back wall of her crate and freaking her out. There was a period of time when we had to turn the TV off first, then she would get in the crate. Thank goodness she got over that. :D

OP
S

SuzyQandMaximus

Sep 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Wilson and Emma both become attack monsters with the site of a remote control car. Wilson gets his big boy bully stance too during that time. Wilson once saw a frog and he turned into the Great Bully Hunter. He was on a mission to seek and destroy that frog...it was a toad actually he saw at the campsite last year.
That sounds HILARIOUS.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
I don't know WHAT got into Ellie tonight, but we were playing before her dinner and she desperately wanted one of the cats to play with her. Well after chasing the cat over the baby gate that keeps her from venturing too far into the house, she just took off and was doing laps through the great room, kitchen, and dinning room. Full speed running, losing her hind legs and sliding on her butt when she'd make a turn........pure hilariousness. I wish that I could have grabbed my phone and recorded it. It would have been up here within minutes of it happening. But the cats seem to be the only thing that has set her off. She wants them to play with her sssssooooooooooooooooooooo bad and they don't want anything to do with her.

OP
S

SuzyQandMaximus

Sep 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus does those laps too. He'll only do it in the game room into the master bed. He doesn't do them as often now that he gets a minimum 1 mile walk twice a day though.

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
I'm quite sure the vacuum cleaner is a huge bully-eating monster in the eyes if our beloved pets. Olive goes crazy chasing and pouncing on the vacuum cleaner.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.