What sets your bully off? Funny annoyances.

SuzyQandMaximus

Sep 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus HATES HATES HATES chain link fences. There's an elementary school that is along his walk and they have their grounds lined by a chain link fence. Maximus will dig (he doesn't dig at home) and yip and bark and growl and bite at the fence until me or his daddy has to literally drag him away from it. I have a video of it somewhere. It's hilarious.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Isn't it funny how bullys get OCD about the smallest and most weird things!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH gets most excited when I get home from work in the afternoon. We have a regular ritual where she plays keep away with her favorite toy de jour. She also gets really excited when daddy shares a banana with her every morning.

OP
S

SuzyQandMaximus

Sep 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Awww, that's so sweet.

Maxmimus loves it when, with an open palm, you rub his tail.

He also likes having his butt wiped. Sometimes his poop is runny so I have to make sure he's clean, which may or may not include a little rubbing. :poo:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Anything to do with food will set Banks off :D

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Anything *NEW* Anything *METAL* I wish I had the video of the New Stainless Steel Trash Can we put in the kitchen, OMG was it funny, she would bark like she was in attack mode, but wouldnt get any closer than 3 foot - I tried getting her close with treats.. when she did, she would reach out with her tongue to try to get the treat, I'm talking Tongue at MAXIMUM length! all she did was push the treat Closer to the Trash Can :) then I made a noise, and her wheels were spinning on the kitchen floor, she was moving so fast and NOT getting any traction, I think I wet myself laughing, and SO wish I had it on Video !

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian goes nuts for anything with wheels and tries to bite the wheels; vacuum cleaner, the boys' bike tires, steam cleaner, you name if it has wheels on it, Sebastian will try to bite them

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Rook is thoroughly offended if someone opens or closes a window of their apartment while we are walking by. He is usually so upset, that he tries to run home.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Does anyone's bully hate the vacuums?

Vacuum out... Gizmo WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Far away... she'll run in the opposite direction when she see's it come out.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Buddy goes crazy when a plastic grocery bag in the yard, and BeBe goes nuts for the vacuum

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman loves the vaccuum.

But if we go outside in the dark and walk out of his "safe zone" in the yard - we run for our lives back home (about 10 feet).

I'm sure the neighbors get a kick out of my not being able to walk my dog across the street after the sun sets LOL

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah hates rubber wheels on bikes wheel barrel anything like that. she hates the vacuum and ive posted a video of her trying to eat it before. she doesnt like anything out of place in the kitchen. if i place a basket there she will check it and check it everytime she comes in there. she gets mad at the shadow on the wall next to the bed when she sees herself. she hates plastic bags.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
There used to be a commercial on TV for a COPD medication called "Spiriva" (?) where a specific repetitive tune played and different people flipped over big green cards that had writing on them. When that commercial would come on, Mable would come RUNNING to the TV and start going spastic. She didn't like that card flipping I guess. She didn't like the M&M's characters much either and would act similarly.

Years later, when she was diagnosed with heart failure, we would have to VERY quickly change the channel when either of those commercials would come on as it got her going so. Even tho she was on heart medication, one time, during a Spriva commercial, we didn't get to the remote quick enough and she staggered a bit and appeared "faint". She recovered quickly but it scared me to death.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.