Jolly Egg.... it didn't have a chance.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My guy LOVES to flatten and chew his toys, too. He has a jolly egg that he likes but it is the 8" size so he can't sink his teeth into it (yet) and he loves his jolly ball on the rope BUT his favorite things to destroy are very inexpensive to replace. He love milk jugs, two liter soda bottles & Gatorade bottles. Just remove the lids, the plastic collar rings and labels. He will play with it outside (with supervision) for days. Then we recycle it and he gets a brand new one, again.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Outside of FOOD... these are among her favorite any empty plastic bottle

Last edited:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Kongs we're not strong enough for Tyler. He tore them up. Then it was Only the nylabone brand for him. Of course even the nylabone brand wasn't enough. $3,000 And one surgery later, we kept a really close eye on all of his toys. Tyler rip is the brindle in my avatar.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Kongs we're not strong enough for Tyler. He tore them up. Then it was Only the nylabone brand for him. Of course even the nylabone brand wasn't enough. $3,000 And one surgery later, we kept a really close eye on all of his toys. Tyler rip is the brindle in my avatar.

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] ... Jake may have some competition in the destroyer category!!!

Members online

No members online now.