Happy Birthday Miila!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What a gorgeous pack you have! I just love white bullies anyway, but her ears --- so adorable. Happy Birthday Gang.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:birthday: Miila.

I especially love the flower pot pic. With her dirty face. :luv:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thank you guys! She is my little girl and just love her to pieces, even when she is eating my potted soil. Lol.
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] I am sorry about your puggy. How old was your baby? Mugsy is 6 this week and cutty is 7 in December. :( that makes me anxious. Time flies Wayyy too fast.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Sorry I'm late - Happy Birthday Miila! *hugs*

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thank you guys! She is my little girl and just love her to pieces, even when she is eating my potted soil. Lol.
@Ftse 100 I am sorry about your puggy. How old was your baby? Mugsy is 6 this week and cutty is 7 in December. :( that makes me anxious. Time flies Wayyy too fast.

Tei-Arnna was 11, Maddesen was 13 and Pugsley was 15 they all had a good life and a bit pampered I guess as for maddesen they told me he would not last the first day he was born so I guess 13 years was good so I don't really listen too much when the vet says not much hope as I certainly have the proof that they can be wrong.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
🎉Happy Birthday Miila🎉🎁🎂🍧

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Tei-Arnna was 11, Maddesen was 13 and Pugsley was 15 they all had a good life and a bit pampered I guess as for maddesen they told me he would not last the first day he was born so I guess 13 years was good so I don't really listen too much when the vet says not much hope as I certainly have the proof that they can be wrong.

That makes me so happy to hear this, thank you!

Most Reactions