What kind of commercial would a bully be a great mascot??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
we see our bullies in dog food commercials..but what other types of commercials would a bully be perfect for?? I'm thinking we have new Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville that opened in Niagara Falls. Imagine, my Chester (or any bully ;) ) in sunglasses, flowered shirt, flip flops, and an umbrella drink relaxing under a palm tree on the outdoor patio! :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
How about an Old Spice commercial? All the girls walking by a Sailor Bully checking him out.

More realistic is a Beano ad.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
great ideas!

Hmmmm..... I would say breathe right strips or an anti-snoring commerical!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
That's SOOO funny, DesertSky!! The other day I was buying myself some ear-plugs because Gertie and Ida's snoring has been keeping me awake (at home they sleep in the family room, but here at my in-laws they're in our room with us). I actually stopped and looked at the breathe right strips and considered trying those on them, instead of the ear-plugs.

I think they should do the back-to-school mini wheats commercial, where all the little mini wheats are on the kids shoulders as they go into school for the first day. Wouldn't it be adorable to do it with all Bully puppies instead of little kids?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
How about a pampers commercial? And baby wipes.

I could see a bulldog pup following behind the crawling baby tugging on the diaper. If the diaper is strong enought to hold off a tugging puppy.......well could you just see the commercial? I could see Delta, Echo and Charli in this. Currently the potty pads they use DO NOT survive bulldog tugging. And baby wipes? If its soft and mild enough for a baby bottom and a bully bottom....how cute would that be?

Last edited:
OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
These are hilarious!! Breathe Right strips and LazyBoy...perfect! :)

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
I would say an air fresherner commercial for they're smelly farts.. A bully walking away with the red little tree freshener that you put in your car hanging off his little bully booty tail :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.