he likes the shower..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester is obsessed with going into bathroom when someone showers so he can stick his head past the shower curtain and catch water on his tongue - yes, I'm serious! :p There nothing like the sight of a long bully tongue while you're squinting through the shampoo that's running into your eyes!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I think it is great. Our girls don't come close to the bathroom....Bath is a 4 letter word around here.
I did have a cat once that jumped in the shower with me, she loved the bath! If we took a bath she would sit on the edge and put her nose in the water or her paws tapping it.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How cute is that? Cutty used to try and jump in with me when we first got him. Took a few times to get him to understand what no meant. lol.
Can just imagine the cat in the shower, not normal thats for sure! :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I was taking a bath one time with Vegas in the bathroom and he decided to get into the tub with me. Water ended up going over the top of the tub, so one of us had to get out and it wasn't going to be him.
Vegas use to always sit by the tub while I showered. Now, he hardly gets out of bed until he hears his food hit the dish. Now Orion is in the bathroom while I shower. Usually she's getting into things..trying to open the doors under the sink and trying to climb the shelves.....She's a pickle.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
that is so funny! Guess we can't request a photo or video of that one tho.... ;)

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey is a regular peeping tom. The door to the shower tub area doesn't close right and he will head butt it open, than stick his head under the cloth shower curtain, and look through the clear plastic one and stay dry. He only does that to me, thank goodness. Then the cats will follow him in. I have a live studio audience almost every day.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Chester is so cute!!! Samson won't come near the bathroom while I'm showering, however if I use the downstairs bathroom that is just a toilet and a sink he always follows me in. Well he follows me alot but just not into a bathroom with a shower, he does not enjoy baths LOL

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
hahaha! how cute! Faith is always peeping her little head past the shower curtain when I shower, but now Chelios on the other hand doesn't like showers once he hears that water turn on her runs to hide its so funny! He puts on a sad face & trys to hide in the corner! lol Other times he'll find then run and jump into the shower. he's an odd little boy :p

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear loves baths and tries to get in when i am in the tub or shower so its a battle. When i am in the tub and he tries to get in he settles for drinking the water and I have to continuously swat him away.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Love the stories. All our bully babies are unique thats for sure. Mr.Beefy will jump in the tub if there is water in it and swim or just lay down lol or to lick the water faucet.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
o my im so glad i thought my dogs were the only ones that did that, i wanted to do a post but had a "hummm people are gonna think im weird" thought. lmao!!!
lex will come in look make sure im ok and run off w some type of clothin in the floor lol. during baths he thinks he has to join me i have a pic of him in the tub w bubbles that'll be a great black mail pic towards him hehe.... the other nite i was in the shower and i had left the boys out to play on a cool nite and lex comes in and he just sits at the tub w that im sorry look. i look at his body and he is COVERED in dirt from head to toe so get him in and move him to where the water will run down on him and he just sits there... o then he goes back outside and lays in the dirt while he's wet!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online