Please help Herman :(

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Who thinks Herman's mommy should get him a bigger crate?

hermancrate2.jpghermanneedscrate.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yap, I think it time to get him a bigger house. :D

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Poor boy can't even stretch out..time for a really big one, with a divider, so he'll never be scrunched again :)

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
It's so hard to believe that this was him just 3 short months ago and I was trying to decide whether to put the divider in or not LOL. I didnt think I'd have to upgrade so soon - sheesh! Luckily I dont close the door to his crate or his nose will definitely be smooshed, poor guy.

hermanincratejune.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yep.... looks like it is time for an upgrade

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:) he needs a big ole crate now lol!!! I know what u mean about what 3 months can bring in 3 months our girl went from a 25 lb cuddly puppy who liked to curl up on my chest and snuggle with her head under my chin now she's a 50 lb puppy who likes to cuddle the same way still lol ;) they grow wayyyyyyyyyy to quick!!!!!

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
:) he needs a big ole crate now lol!!! I know what u mean about what 3 months can bring in 3 months our girl went from a 25 lb cuddly puppy who liked to curl up on my chest and snuggle with her head under my chin now she's a 50 lb puppy who likes to cuddle the same way still lol ;) they grow wayyyyyyyyyy to quick!!!!!

LOL they dont realize they get bigger while everything else stays the same size. Herman still thinks he can fit in his favorite hiding places, but doesnt realize his big butt now hangs out and I can see him.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I know Franklin love to sit on my lap in the car it was cute when we first got him now he 40 lbs @ 5 months an he doesn't like to sit in the back he tries to claw his way up but the way he sits I love he faces me with his paws on my shoulders an he's head under my chin he loves it that's where he feels the safest. But they grow up way to fast

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online