JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG .. I wonder if they have a Bully IQ test ... because I think you have a little einstein on your hands!!! It's almost like she planned it!!!! :blink:
Pretty funny huh? I still find it quite interesting. I'm going to get another camera as Wilson and Jack will be out from now on. I'll move her into the other crate and remove the xpen this week. :up: If she escapes from that I'll have her IQ tested because I'm sure she'll be smarter than me then. :laugh:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Pretty funny huh? I still find it quite interesting. I'm going to get another camera as Wilson and Jack will be out from now on. I'll move her into the other crate and remove the xpen this week. :up: If she escapes from that I'll have her IQ tested because I'm sure she'll be smarter than me then. :laugh:

Do you think the other two collaborated with her :yes: I bet Wilson was the mastermind...:biglaugh: She was determined not to be left out and a determined bully is a force to be reckoned with :stinkeye: I can't wait to watch as this "saga" continues....

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Do you think the other two collaborated with her :yes: I bet Wilson was the mastermind...:biglaugh: She was determined not to be left out and a determined bully is a force to be reckoned with :stinkeye: I can't wait to watch as this "saga" continues....
:hmm: Wilson is quite the thinker. Time will tell on Friday when we both go back to work. :bigeyes: :eek:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg that is awsome. emma is one smart cookie. :hmm: i think you have a problem cause she is not that old and is that smart. omg.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online