English Bulldog News Forums now available in 52 Languages!

I just saw that, how neat!!!
 
Now I only wonder if it will translate to English. Let's test.

Se habla Espanol. If this doesn't work... I will be embarrassed.....

Officially embarrassed.
 
Re: [langtitle=es]Re: English Bulldog News Forums now available in 52 Languages![/langtitle]

That's pretty neat!
 
[langtitle=es]Re: English Bulldog News Forums now available in 52 Languages![/langtitle]

[lang=es]prueba de esta traducción al español de nuevo para hacer que funcione. Sería grande para la gente a publicar aquí en su idioma! Entonces es automÔtica para traducir del Inglés![/lang]
 
YAY! It works!

Fellow bully lovers can post in their native languages!

If you speak another language, please go to your PROFILE SETTINGS and choose your default language.

This will give you the option to post in your language, and it will translate to whatever language another user has set.

Thank you all who ordered t-shirts, as I used up all the profits (and dipped into my wallet) to purchase this addition for the website! FANK YEW SOOO MUCH!!!!
 
Cool, I might try brushing up on my French.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top