Peeing on my Bed!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I know we had this conversation before but wasn't sure the reason why Tess is starting to do this. Tess never pee on our bed before since we had her but the last week she had twice in 3 days. She's 10 months now. Help????

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I don't have any other advice for you other than simply don't let her in to your bed. This is behavioral and there will be experts here that can tell you what this is a sign of and how to deal with it in other ways. Also the first time could've been an accident but after that if it still smells to her she will pee again to the same place.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Is Tess doing this in the middle of the night or the day when she may become excited? Emma has done this to me in our camper a couple of times. I've come to the conclusion that it's excitement as it seems to be always when we've just come back from a day on the lake and she hears the truck. She's been an excitement pee bully since we got her but for the most part she's now grown out of that.

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Is Tess doing this in the middle of the night or the day when she may become excited? Emma has done this to me in our camper a couple of times. I've come to the conclusion that it's excitement as it seems to be always when we've just come back from a day on the lake and she hears the truck. She's been an excitement pee bully since we got her but for the most part she's now grown out of that.

Nope not out of excitement. I clean my bedding and she will just get up there when no is looking a pee. She has never done it before until now. She has always slept with us and we have let her up there plenty of times. We don't understand why now.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is marking her territory, so I would not allow her up there any longer until she grows out of it, and some never do grow out of it.

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] Thanks. That's probably why she never pees on my boys bed cause she doesn't sleep with them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.