cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I am a teeth grinder and I wear a mouth guard when I go to bed at night (I know, very sexy, isn't it?) :nope:

So early this morning, like 5am-ish, I woke up and didn't feel the guard in my mouth anymore. I figured it must have just fallen out and it's in my bed somewhere. I'm thinking, that chewy noise I hear coming from Tate cannot possibly be my mouth guard...no way, no how would he have that...right??

i decided to check to see what he had in his mouth and lo and behold, it was my mouth guard all right! Well, since it was still dark and i was still sleepy, i didn't bother to examine at it and placed it on my night stand. When I got up an hour later I looked at my mouth guard and saw how chewed up and dented it was. There's no way I can wear that in my mouth anymore! Those things are expensive too...i think it was $300 the last time. I'm hoping my dental insurance will cover a portion of that or else I will have some very nicely filed down teeth!:cursing:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Boys will be boys, guess he figured it was his turn to chew on it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was waiting for you to say you were so tired you thought what the heck and stuck it back in your mouth... Damn I'm disappointed! :lmao:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I was waiting for you to say you were so tired you thought what the heck and stuck it back in your mouth... Damn I'm disappointed! :lmao:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Well, you'd b happy to know I did put it back in my mouth after examining it just to see if it would still fit. I didn't wash it first either!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
These dogs are expensive I tell you!! Not the original price, that is a given. But the destruction. Every pair of underwear I have has holes in them. I finally just put a big wicker basket in my room to save the undies!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
These dogs are expensive I tell you!! Not the original price, that is a given. But the destruction. Every pair of underwear I have has holes in them. I finally just put a big wicker basket in my room to save the undies!!
Now they can chew on the wicker basket instead, very nice of you :-)

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Is that why you were drinking Riesling and riding you're bicycle In your backyard last night? :ROFL: :ROFL:

Yes Miss Smarty Pants, that was why I was drowning my sorrows in the bottle :cheers: I've been wearing a mouthguard since my teens and it now feels very strange to not have something in my mouth while i'm asleep (uh, maybe TMI?)....sorta like a pacifier. I couldn't even sleep well last night b/c of it.:stars:
I have a dental appt. on 9/8 so i'm going to get a new one made!:2thumbs:

@agingermom, maybe you should switch your brand of undies to Fruit of the Loom? :laugh:

Last edited:

Most Reactions