Someone was watching!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh that is scary! I know of a bully who died some years back from this same thing but I think it was a computer cord. Have to always make sure there are no cords available for them to play with (or eat). Very scary and YES someone is def watching over you guys! Thankfully all is ok. :whew:

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Yes I agree we definitely had an angel watching over us! Thank goodness for that GFI plug! Everything else in the house is hidden and that one was even zip tied and we thought high enough so it was out of reach but I guess we were wrong! The most important thing is he is ok, and I hope my experience can help out others in the future! Thank you for your support everyone I really appreciate it!! :love:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:whew: so lucky --- we have been very spoiled with our guys..they do not chew what is not theirs.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:whew: So glad nothing happened! Vegas went through his chewing stage, but it was my brand new dining room chairs and my brand new area rug. Someone was watching!!

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
:whew: So glad nothing happened! Vegas went through his chewing stage, but it was my brand new dining room chairs and my brand new area rug. Someone was watching!!

Me too! I guess they all go through it huh?? I just wish Winston would stay away from wires lol! When did Vegas grow out of his chewing stage??

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.