Baby Bric needs us all

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I dont know if I can do this if not I am sorry but the Georgia bulldog rescue took in a 10wk old baby that is in critical condition, they have started a.chip in fundraiser to help. He needs us all , his story is on the Georgia bulldog rescuefacebook page. Tissues https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/8M39a

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have been following this all day. So very sad. What kind of person does this to a 10wk old puppy? So cruel. I hope and pray he makes it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I really hate people .... so sad for this sweet baby to suffer due to a so called human tossing them aside/in the trash..

dextersgranny

Aug 15, 2012
South Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I have been following this as well. The person who let things get this bad should have to go through the same pain that little Bric has had to endure through all of this. Thank God someone found him in a church parking lot. I believe he was and still is being watched over. Prayers for ya Bric. :pray:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a sad story. I just don't get who people can be so cruel. Hope the little guy pulls through.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
This story brought tears in to my eyes. I hope he pulls through and the one who did this to him gets a grippling painful disease.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Praying for continuous positive updates. :pray: Be strong little guy! Just dream of how spoiled you're going to be when you pull through!

OP
goobers mom

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Just read that Baby Bric did not make it thru the night, Crying big tears now. But he was with the two people that were trying to save him he wasnt alone thank god. RIP sweet little Angel you can run and play now

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:cry: I wanted to post here yesterday but I was too angry to do so. I saw that when I was work on FB. People just disgust me at times like this. So sad.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online