What do you put in your Bullys Kong Toy?

Hoffy

Aug 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I was putting peanut butter in Tonkas. Looking for other healthier choices and Bully safe?

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I usually do PB also... It's Rook's favorite. He also loves apples, so I will sometimes core & peel an apple (the seeds are definitely bad, but i think the skins are actually okay... I'm not sure why I started peeling them) and cut it up into small chunks to stuff in the Kong. It keeps him busy for a while try to get them all out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Peanut Butter, cream cheese, or yogurt.... then frreze

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Sometimes I'll break up some of the treats I've made for him, or we'll put a chicken broth ice cube in it along w/ some regular kibble.

At bedtime, we actually put some of his regular kibble and "bind" it with the Kong EZ cheez stuff. He knows it's bedtime when we do this and he literally leaps into his crate when he sees the Kong cheez can :)

SavageLucyMom

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Savage and Lucy
[MENTION=5794]Hoffy[/MENTION] I usually buy the Kong flavor filler... its pretty loaded in calories though!! So I limit the amount I put in there...

OP
Hoffy

Hoffy

Aug 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Has anyone ever heard of putting frozen string beans?

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
We have put frozen green beans and frozen carrots, but never tried string beans.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.