Safe chews for teething ebd puppy

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Thanks Baconator. I will keep an eye on him. Acutally he has had it half of the day now and not been able to put a dent in it. I also found a few tennis balls which he LOVES.. I just worry with those as well because of the fuzz that ends up coming off the surface. Thanks everyone. Hero

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
All we used when Winston was teething was nylabones! Pretty much the only thing he couldn't chew through in a few hours and still to this day he loves them! We also used to wring out small dish towels and freeze them! He used to LOVE to chew on those until they defrosted, it really helped with the pain I think. We always had a backup to, it would keep him busy for a while but can be a tad messy lol.

Last edited:
OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
He doesn't touch the nylabones I have 2 different kinds sitting in his toy box. He is going crazy as I speak chewing on these goat hoofs or whatever they are. lol He already lost his himalaya thingy. It must be under a sofa or somewhere I will go get a flashight and look for it in a bit but He is running around the house like he is on speed or something. funny. He really seemed to like frozen face cloths at first but now ( well I havn't tried them in a while) doesnt seem to intrest him. Thanks Lauren

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
We have something called a "chilly bone" that has worked well so far. Basically a cloth shaped bone that you submerge in water, squeeze the air out while in the water and freeze. Once frozen, let the pup have at it. You could probably accomplish something similar with a wash cloth.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Have you tried the deer antlers ... they love them!!! Great to chew on and obviously full of nutrients that are good for them!!

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Thanks Kazzy. I saw them at the Pet Supermarket. I bought him several things and a few tennis balls. and YES I saw antlers.. I just didn't buy any. I definatly will next trip. Thanks everyone. Hero

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.