Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I wanted to make a poll but don't know how.. I was wondering:

When you sign a card (like birthday card, get well card, and so on...) do you have your bully sign it too? We always put Tank's paw in ink and "stamp" his paw on the card to sign it. Lol I don't know if we're weird but we do it every time we send a card to someone because he is a big part of the family and we consider him our son. Please share!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
No I don't, but it's a cute idea

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I sign all our names on the card Roe, Rich, Chanel and Brutus :) The paw print is a cute idea :2thumbs:

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
:2thumbs:
I wanted to make a poll but don't know how.. I was wondering:

When you sign a card (like birthday card, get well card, and so on...) do you have your bully sign it too? We always put Tank's paw in ink and "stamp" his paw on the card to sign it. Lol I don't know if we're weird but we do it every time we send a card to someone because he is a big part of the family and we consider him our son. Please share!

I would definitely appreciate receiving a card like that!

I went to see Legally Blonde when it was on Broadway, and of course, Legally Blonde had two enchanting four legged stars.

As usual with my son, we waited outside the stage door to see the actors come out. I was all prepared with my camera, to snap pictures of Bruiser and Rufus. Rufus was supposed to be a male, but he was played by a female, Chloe. Since the actors actually dance holding the bulldog in their arms at some points, the smallest possible bulldog diva is needed.

The wait that night was pretty long, and I got to talking with the head usher. He was telling me about the accommodations for the dogs, and I was glad to know they were scrupulous about keeping them cool. I didn't think the dogs would need much time getting costumes or makeup off, and I thought they must have needed to hit the street, so I asked if they weren't coming out. The usher said yes, they come out, and he pointed to a spot up the block--apparently the dogs had long since left, by another exit door. I looked so downfallen, he joked, "Why, did you want to get their autographs?" And I sadly nodded my head.

He disappeared into the theater and came back out with another program; he showed me that this program included paw prints next to the dogs' names. Although he did mention that he'd had the idea to make these programs up for children that saw the show, I wasn't the least bit embarrassed. I still have it squirreled away!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We use to do that, but since they absorb thru the paw pads, we decided to buy a paw print stamp at the craft store. I have actually been looking into having a stamp made out of a photo of their paws. I've found a website, but have not yet tried it out. PM me if anyone wants the linky.

Some paints can be toxic, so just be careful.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'll make this todays poll.... I have this one in my holiday poll file... I'll go drag it out.. LOL
Thanx

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
I think that is a fabulous idea and will have a paw print on mine from now on. Most everyone thinks I'm crazy anyway :D

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
:2thumbs:

I would definitely appreciate receiving a card like that!

I went to see Legally Blonde when it was on Broadway, and of course, Legally Blonde had two enchanting four legged stars.

As usual with my son, we waited outside the stage door to see the actors come out. I was all prepared with my camera, to snap pictures of Bruiser and Rufus. Rufus was supposed to be a male, but he was played by a female, Chloe. Since the actors actually dance holding the bulldog in their arms at some points, the smallest possible bulldog diva is needed.

The wait that night was pretty long, and I got to talking with the head usher. He was telling me about the accommodations for the dogs, and I was glad to know they were scrupulous about keeping them cool. I didn't think the dogs would need much time getting costumes or makeup off, and I thought they must have needed to hit the street, so I asked if they weren't coming out. The usher said yes, they come out, and he pointed to a spot up the block--apparently the dogs had long since left, by another exit door. I looked so downfallen, he joked, "Why, did you want to get their autographs?" And I sadly nodded my head.

He disappeared into the theater and came back out with another program; he showed me that this program included paw prints next to the dogs' names. Although he did mention that he'd had the idea to make these programs up for children that saw the show, I wasn't the least bit embarrassed. I still have it squirreled away!

aww what a sweet story!! I can't believe they actually dance while holding the bulldog. That's got to be tough! That would be such an awesome show to go see. I love Legally Blonde
:cursing: I'm glad you got their autographs even though you didn't get to meet them! Great story thanks for sharing!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep.... the card is not from the bully babies if it does not have their 'print' on it.... I use water color paint (finger paint) - place their paw in the paint and then onto the card :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online