Does my pups ears look normal?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH has one standy uppy ear and one floppy ear,,,, way to cute to mess with..... and so is Buddy... He is darling :luv:

SavageLucyMom

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Savage and Lucy
[MENTION=5798]Hero4u2b[/MENTION] My Lucy (Jiggly) has longer floppy hears too. I think it adds character! Not all bulldogs look exactly the same there are different variations!! I love your puppies ears!!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Thank you for sharing. Your Bulldog is very cute and since you are not showing, do not fix or worry about the ears. You might be a bit concerned and check them often to make sure no moisture is getting in there. Folded over like that there is a tendency to retain more moisture. That would be a bit problem down the road.

The answer to your question, and based upon the BCA and EBD standards, the answer is no. Sorry.

But this does not make your Bullie any less special.

Enjoy, hug, love,

Good Day~

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
If you're not showing then your bulldog doesn't have to be the standard ... and may even be the healthier for it!! I callled Daddy ... Dumbo the elephant .... because he had such huge ears growing up. He still does have larger more flappy ears than most bulldogs ... and he uses them to totally ignore me with!! :blink:

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Kazzy can I see a pic of him? The same woman who urged me to do this goes on to say "" you don't want people asking you what kind of breed he is do you? "" Or have one ear rosebud and one beagle do you? " I am a bit on the fence about this now. I know I could do it myself I just don't feel comfortable doing it and what happens if one I glue higher than the other one.. ? Thanks Hero

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:) awww love the ears :) I think their ears show so much of their emotions :)!!! When our girl first wakes up she is soooooooo excited to see us that her ears r flat against her head n I love it :D!!! N unfortunately we just shelled out $1200 on necessary procedures just for our girls health :( (spay, vulva repair, cherry eye surgery) so please don't spend $$ on unnecessary cosmetic procedures :p ps my girl has an abnormally long straight tail n it's my absolute favorite part of her :D it wags so hard I think it's going to break off lol!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.