Lap dog !!

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Does any one else's bully just want to sit in there lap constantly. ?? Lol. It was great as a pup but a 3/4 stone doggie. Isn't lol !!!

Xxx

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bulldogs are 60lb lapdogs..... totally normal; however Banks the dive beeotch that she is... she wants nothing to due with being on your lap unless you are a child --- she is TOTALLY in love with children and always wants to love on them and sit on their laps.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Yes! As Rook grew bigger he started getting grumbly when he couldn't fit entirely on my lap anymore... Obviously it was my fault. Sometimes he still tries, but usually he settles for just resting his ginormous head on my lap...like right now...
imagejpeg

imagejpeg

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman doesnt sit, but rather stands on my lap. He's jealous of my laptop, so it can be expected that when he sees me sitting with it on my lap, he'll hop up and push it off and then stand on me - sometimes he leans. Once the threat is gone, he ignores me LOL

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Before HRH first arrived here she was not ever allowed on furniture. That didnt last long and now she is quite content to lay beside us on the loveseat recliner in her throne room. She sits between us when we are both home watching TV in the evening. I do pull her half on my lap sometimes and Bruce turns her over daily for belly rubs, again half on his lap. She resisted at first, but now she enjoys the cuddle time. And she turns half over because she loves the belly rubs.

Last edited:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Tyler @ 53 pounds used to sit in my 115 pound wife's lap all the time. If he scooted to far forward the recliner would fall forward and he would be on the ground. She called him her really big lap warmer. Tyler is the brindle in my avatar.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yup Brutus thinks so too! Best part is when he wants to sit on daddys lap but he isnt expecting it and doesnt protect himself and therefore you know what happens :eek: Ouch for hubby :ROFL: for me :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I have a lap dog, that also does the megga BULLY LEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN so if he isnt in your lap, he is pushed up so tight close to you, its crazy ! :) :) Gizmo on the left, Hershey on the right... Daddy is the DEAT MEAT in this sandwich !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.