May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh geez! Did you get it off her feet?

Gypsy is ROTTEN too so I feel your pain! lol

Mostly. She still has a glob stuck between her pads. It's not transferring anymore. I'm going to try the blue dawn next.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion is so small, she can hide under the furniture and Vegas will circle her like a shark. If Orion tries to jump out at him, he will get her. So Vegas..shark. Orion, shark bait. (Usually)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Orion is so small, she can hide under the furniture and Vegas will circle her like a shark. If Orion tries to jump out at him, he will get her. So Vegas..shark. Orion, shark bait. (Usually)

:ROFL: Oh I was thinking Orion was the shark :lol: I think we found the next The Vegas Show Video :2thumbs:

Their stories are so funny! The dynamic duo :)

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:ROFL: Oh I was thinking Orion was the shark :lol: I think we found the next The Vegas Show Video :2thumbs:

Their stories are so funny! The dynamic duo :)

I will have to dig into the archives and find video. I have tons of it!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION]

I'd be careful. Orion now thinks I'm at her disposal each time she wants a drink of water. Not only does she prefer the spray bottle to the water bowl, but also the small rabbit water bottle attached to her kennel. She will sit in her kennel and drink until it's gone. Even if there is fresh water in her bowl on the floor.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The video of him drinking from the water bottle is too funny, going to have to try that one with Bacon

Here is a video from just moments ago. Turn up the sound.

And all the air she's sucking in? Yep. Missed it on the video, but a big ole belch!

Last edited:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Here is a video from just moments ago. Turn up the sound.

And all the air she's sucking in? Yep. Missed it on the video, but a big ole belch!

We tried the rabbit bottle and Bacon thought it was great in the beginning then just stopped drinking from it. I'm actually looking for an alternative to ice cubes because unless he is totally worn out from running around in the yard he really doesn't drink a lot of water, but as soon as the freezer drawer opens he's got his head all up in it. And you are not allowed to close it until the prince has been hand fed his cube. He will even come over if he has a full bowl of ice cubes, as if they are "fresher" coming directly from the freezer.

Most Reactions