Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION]
I appreciate any ideas. This is going to be a fight with O. She loves trouble and I caught her out there again earlier. When the babies go outside, I set the timer so I get up and check on them every few minutes. I also have the window over looking the yard right behind me. You know how it goes when you are working or reading..you lose track of time. Well, I glance up and Vegas is chilling in the grass..feet up in the air, trying to soak up a tiny ray of sun. Orion? She's walking back and forth on the railroad ties. I call her in....ORION MARLEY HOWARD!!!! GET YOUR GREASY BUTT OFF THE RAILROAD TIES!!! She immediately comes to the back door, sits her butt down and cocks her head at me like I'm nuts for using her full name for innocent play.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
OMG..... guess you didn't go out to dinner with hubby? Goo-b-gone is also my suggestion, but I have no idea what to do about the sealing of the ties... no clue

We did. Yummy Mexican!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Wanna switch? E for O?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We did. Yummy Mexican!

We just had that for lunch... authentic market around the corner from our apartment... darn good stuff

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Can you imagine the beat down O would give Wilson?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He needs a smackdown! Christine, I tell ya, if we lived near each other I would let Wilson come for a weekend visit. :) [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

if we lived close enough, I'd be over every weekend to see the sweetie..... and he DOES NOT need a smackdown. :stinkeye::tapfoot:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
if we lived close enough, I'd be over every weekend to see the sweetie..... and he DOES NOT need a smackdown. :stinkeye::tapfoot:
He does too.....:laugh: Actually he was a card this morning when we were upstairs and I was folding laundry. Him and Emma were playing while she was under the bed and he was trying to get to her. I swear he makes this gurgly gremlin noise now, it's funny.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
He does too.....:laugh: Actually he was a card this morning when we were upstairs and I was folding laundry. Him and Emma were playing while she was under the bed and he was trying to get to her. I swear he makes this gurgly gremlin noise now, it's funny.

Vegas and Orion play that game also. We call it "Shark and shark bait"

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh geez! Did you get it off her feet?

Gypsy is ROTTEN too so I feel your pain! lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online