Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone else have other breeds in the house that are intimidated by their bullies?

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Does anyone else have other breeds in the house that are intimidated by their bullies?

My wound hasnt healed yet(5 stitched) and a sprain wrist . I def earned this award lol.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Does anyone else have other breeds in the house that are intimidated by their bullies?

That is a crazy problem, I don't know what I'd do - even with two males I have never had this issue but it has to be heartbreaking.

My bullies are so submissive at times, my kitties put them into place. They just all kind of get along without my intervention and it sounds like I am lucky. Good luck with this, it sounds like a very difficult thing!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
    Likes (Received)

Bertie tries to intimidate Dexter my cocker spaniel, but he isn't scared of her. For awhile, she would take whatever Dexter had away ffrom him, and he let her. Now...he will nip right back at her....I think he kind of intimidates her now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads