switching to fromm question

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Hi guys its me again, Philly is doing great, he had all his shots,vitamins, heart worm medications. except for one occasion of vomiting and also he smells, started nutro max, vet said its the food, recommended fromm. she said use rice and boiled grounded beef for 3 days to 1 week and mix fromm slowly taking out the rice. any other recommendations? im new at this. thanks, Philly is a year old. thank you again guys.:pray:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wowzie I love your vet already!!! Are they a member here or something? Excellent advice on the switch, it is easier on their tummies to do a switch that way.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
angelIV

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
She's really nice, she also gave Philly zymox shampoo. Enzyme shampoo I think. Ill ask her next visit if she's a member. Thanks.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Just do it nice and slow so it's more gentle on your bullies digestive system, great call on the Fromm we switched Bacon to it and he doesn't chew on his paws anymore and no eye stains

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Good advice from the vet. I would do the same switch and I currently feed Fromm and I couldnt be happier with it :) Brutus loves it

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She's really nice, she also gave Philly zymox shampoo. Enzyme shampoo I think. Ill ask her next visit if she's a member. Thanks.

I only ask because wow-- most vets push junky food! So glad to hear you have one that actually recommends a great food, she's gotta be a keeper!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... I am impressed with you vet.... where do you live, we need to get her info on our bully vet recommendation list, do you mind posting it here and I will add it to the list.

OP
angelIV

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
I will, just waiting for my wife. Forgot the vets name lol, she's with the humane society here in south Miami.

OP
angelIV

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Ok my wife also can't remember her name but she has a regular clinic in Sarasota fl. I'll post her name and clinic Tom. I'll give them a call.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.