"Dubbie goes to NY"

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Heading to NY this morning. Taking our youngest son to NYU. He will be a freshman. Just finished packing the Van and Dublin has the best seat ( sorry no pics...) Will take some along the way. A long drive from Florida and I am not looking forward to it.. She was frantic this morning as we were running around. She thought she just might be left behind :nonono: Had to get her up way too early and she couldnt' concentrate on her food. Wonder how she will feel after the first 10 hours in the car :pouting: Probably better than me....

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Have fun! Don't cry when you drop your son off. It is so hard to send them away, especially when they are so far from you!

Take lots of pictures of Dublin (and your son too of course!)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yes pics of Dublin and your son are a must. :up: You can get a pic of Dublin and your son at the rest stop, gas station, college, etc. and call it Dublin and (insert son's name) Great Send off to College Adventure. :D Cry happy tears lady!!! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Be safe and enjoy the family time......

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh congrats proud momma! NYU's a fantastic school! Dubbie will be fine. As long as she's with you, she'll never mind how uncomfortable the seat is. :D

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Fla to NY....it means you are passing RIGHT Through DELAWARE ! No excuses ! we are small, but worthy of atleast a Potty Break ! Give me an eta, and who knows what might show up at the rest stop to meet you ! LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.