Movies.. tv shows with bulldogs..

CinciBull

Aug 31, 2010
Cincinnati
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty
Well, he gave them Meaty for FREE, so it was not like they 'searched for a reputable breeder'. I am sure they fell in love, just as we all would. Now, I certainly hope they do not promote him, but the fact that they also accepted, or purchased Beefy, (or is it the other way around? Meaty and Beefy or Beefy and Meaty?) which in my mind makes me frown for sure.

Also, rumor has it that he did not even breed Meaty or Beefy, that they are imports. But he claims on all his MANY websites and fake names that he is the breeder and belongs to a bogus and non-existing organization called the "Genetic Breeders Association" or whatever it is. This man is one of the top 5 worst English Bulldog people ever.

Oh and you need to search "Rick Johnston breeder" to really get all the results!

Yeah I don't know if they promote him but I hope not as well. Rob might not know anything about RJ's reputation though and that might be the reason for getting Beefy from him as well, Meaty is a good looking bully so if he did not know about his horrible reputation, why not get another pup from him.

When I typed Rick Johnston in google it directed me to Rick Johnston Breeder and yes there were many complaint site with lots of bad articles on him. Starting at $4850 a pup :eek: and I thought (My) Meaty was expensive. No way I could ever afford a $5000 dog.

One complaint from a lady said he charged her $6000 and the pup was not even a pure bread bully.