Movies.. tv shows with bulldogs..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I noticed the new Purina commercial has a bully in it :eek: I remember a long time ago the "Lucky Dog" commercial, which I LOVED!! "I'm a lucky dog, got my own sweatshirt.." :D Which got me to thinking..what TV shows/commercials have a bully in them?

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I've noticed Bulldogs in more stuff. Lets see of course the Iams commercial which started my son's kick on EBs. We seen Hot Tub Time Machine and in the beginning there is one. The new show Terriers on F/X, we've only seen the first 15 minutes so far and there is a bulldog in that. I also do a search for shows with bulldogs and i've seen a few on Dogs 101 and It's me or the Dog. I am sure there is a ton more.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
"Click" has the most classic bulldog scenes ever!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My kids watch some reality tv show and they have a really cute bulldog on it ............ wait a second cos just gonna ask my son what show it is .................................................................................................................................. why do teenagers never answer when you call them ........................................................................................................................... ok so he grunted at me for a bit but I think I managed to decipher some of the teenage code and apparently the show is "Rob and Big" on MTV :rolleyes:

CinciBull

Aug 31, 2010
Cincinnati
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty
Rob and Big is no longer on the air but Rob has a new shoe on MTV called Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory and his Bully's name is Meaty and he got a new pup named Beefy.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
yeah, it's just too bad he got them from one of the worst importer/breeder in the USA- Rick Johnston!!!!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Correct me if I am wrong.....old tv show with William Conrad, He played Frank "Cannon" and his partner in his car was a bulldog......that was years ago...

We collect dvd movies and it is really strange how many movies do have bulldogs in them these days....may be just a short shot but they are there. Hotel for dog, Marmaduke...Sis said The game plan already, but I think even Tooth fairy has a short.

Last edited:

CinciBull

Aug 31, 2010
Cincinnati
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty
yeah, it's just too bad he got them from one of the worst importer/breeder in the USA- Rick Johnston!!!!
Did not no this. Just asking because I know nothing about Rick Johnston but whats wrong with him?? Don't want to purchase anything from a breeder that does not know what he is doing or wrongly doing something.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Did not no this. Just asking because I know nothing about Rick Johnston but whats wrong with him?? Don't want to purchase anything from a breeder that does not know what he is doing or wrongly doing something.

Just google Rick Johnston. Or search for him in our search box, because he has been discussed in our Bulldog Scam Alerts board.

CinciBull

Aug 31, 2010
Cincinnati
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty
Re: Movies.. TV shows with bulldogs..

Just google Rick Johnston. Or search for him in our search box, because he has been discussed in our Bulldog Scam Alerts board.

Yes i just did, that stinks because I'm a big fan of Rob and love both meaty and beefy. Use to live close to Rob in the house he grew up in in Kettering. Hate to see people get scammed like that although meaty and beefy both look like good dogs.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, he gave them Meaty for FREE, so it was not like they 'searched for a reputable breeder'. I am sure they fell in love, just as we all would. Now, I certainly hope they do not promote him, but the fact that they also accepted, or purchased Beefy, (or is it the other way around? Meaty and Beefy or Beefy and Meaty?) which in my mind makes me frown for sure.

Also, rumor has it that he did not even breed Meaty or Beefy, that they are imports. But he claims on all his MANY websites and fake names that he is the breeder and belongs to a bogus and non-existing organization called the "Genetic Breeders Association" or whatever it is. This man is one of the top 5 worst English Bulldog people ever.

Oh and you need to search "Rick Johnston breeder" to really get all the results!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
marmaduke!!!!! you have to be watching though its scenes while their in the park. and o my lex loved marmaduke he sat on the fireplace waatching it and he only barked at mean bully in the movie lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online