Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: China says no to FDA on pet treat tests

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: China says no to FDA on pet treat tests

It is really hard to find things NOT made in China due to the enormous volume of stuff we import from there. But is always good to do the best you can and to be aware of things and hopefully that mentality will spread across the nation and turn the tides.

Real Name
    Milwaukee, WI
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: China says no to FDA on pet treat tests

I didnt read the entire article but I find it sad that China is dictating to US what we can and can not allow into our country. If we test a product and it doesn't meet our standards.. ban it!!
    My brother, before he retired, was a meat inspector for the State of WI. for about 30 years. WI has min/max requirements for everything. He would BUY sausage, for example, send it to their own labs and if it didnt comply he would site the offender and if they didnt correct the problem he could close them down. Why can't the US inspectors do the same thing? Dont allow it into our country!!!!
    ps: You dont even want to know what goes into sausage..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads