Is there something your bully always does..without fail??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I had to laugh..every time we let Chester outside and call him back in, he has to sniff EVERY step from the patio into the kitchen (there are 3 of them). He doesn't sniff in one spot, he sniffs the length of each one. So last night, when my husband was trying to call him in and he stopped to do the "sniff my husband said to him. "yup, they smell the same as they did yesterday and they'll smell the same way tomorrow..now get in here" :p

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mandy goes out everyday and chases a lizard that lives in some boulders in my backyard. This is her obsession. I been meaning to get some pics!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Let's see...Bella gets up to go outside at 3:30 am every morning and it is the only time she insists on going out the front door. (of course, I am in PJ's) Then she heads to "bubba's" room to sleep the rest of the morning.
Abby won't go out in the morning, she waits until "Bubba" gets home from school.

And all of the dogs get excited and run to the front door when they hear me or Terri say "lets go out and get Chinese tonight" That is there clue that we are headed out in the car and they can come along for Takee Outee.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Okay guys.....I want video of all this stuff. Post them! I have to see these weird obsessions. Here is Vegas's. Every night before bedtime he goes out to go potty. If he wants to go to bed, he will go to the door to go out. Once he comes in, he wants to go upstairs. If you don't follow him, he goes back to the door to go out. He literally will do this over and over until someone takes him upstairs and lifts him onto the bed. NOW, say if he's already done the potty routine and has settled down in someones lap..and that person decides to go to bed, Vegas will go to the door. You tell him " you just went out!" It doesn't matter. What's funny is, he will step outside for 5 seconds then come back in to go upstairs.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I would be able to get the Chinese video, but I am not taping the 3:30 potty break!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
These are great! Love the vegas bedtime routine. hehe Cutty I am sure has a few but will have to think about them. Since we free-feed and the food is always out, he will scarf in the afternoon right when daddy is supposed to be home to get his energy up I assume to play ball. lol. And when the boys go out to go potty or wonder the yard they will walk thru the grass but if you call them in they will always walk to the sidewalk and take the long route back. lol

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Hmm, thinking on it, I realize that Dempsey has to walk through my flower bed next to the pato. It is under the pine tree, and is a shade garden. I guess he just loves the feel of dirt or mud between his toes, because he is always in there and I have to shoo him out.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm sure my girls will form more habits as they get older. So far the only thing I can think of is Gertie's little "kick" she does after she poops. EVERY time, as soon as she's done, she gives a little kick with her left hind leg. (Lots of times she steps in it). I wondered if this was a "Bullie thing", but Ida doesn't do it, so guess it's a "Gertie thing".

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just thought of one of Molly's. She likes to lick Sedona in the face right after she has her bath. Kinda ruins the whole clean and fresh baby smell! LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.