Pet health insurance

Jenni

Jul 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Audrey and Ruger
What do you fellow pet parents know about this?
Thanks everyone!
BTW EBN is the best every question I ask I get a ton of useful info

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm going to link you to a thread we had with a lot of info in it from awhile ago. Also..if you do a search in little box at top..for Pet Insurance...you will find even more! We have Trupanion..but have luckily never had a claim. The important thing to look for is if they cover genetic problems. None will cover prexisting conditions.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5495&highlight=insurance

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jenni, if you don't find the info you're looking for in that thread, be sure to let us know. I had VPI and imo they're coverage is horrible, they line item big emergencies. I ended up switching to Go Pet Plan and so far so good, they also cover congenital.

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
We have PetPlan, as well. So far, we haven't had to use it, but it was the most cost-effective for the amount of coverage you get.

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
I have trupanion. I have done searchs on consumers best health insurance for pets and they were one of the best. Supposedly. I have had it for 2 months and had to file a claim for an ear infection and they will pay for the meds ( antibiotic and cleaning solution) $60.00 but I just filed it less than a week ago. Hero

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.