Cheerios as treats?

OP
A

Amnesia

Jul 2, 2012
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Emmett
Thank you, everyone! I am very new to this forum and am having a little difficulty navigating around the site on my iPad, but getting better at it. Love all the suggestions about the treats. Although I'm not sure about the frozen blueberries as I have read numerous times that blueberries are not safe for bullies. Again, thanks for the great advice. Bully owners are truly a special breed of people! :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you, everyone! I am very new to this forum and am having a little difficulty navigating around the site on my iPad, but getting better at it. Love all the suggestions about the treats. Although I'm not sure about the frozen blueberries as I have read numerous times that blueberries are not safe for bullies. Again, thanks for the great advice. Bully owners are truly a special breed of people! :D
It takes a bit of time to figure out the navigating here (you're not alone). It's a big place with lots of stuff. :up:

We are a special breed that's fur sure. :girlwacko:

Just use a bag of kibble or a quality grain free treat. Remember you can break them up into small pieces. Dogs don't care what size it is, they just want a scooby snack.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

frozen blueberries are a great treat but them trying to catch them on the tile is not so easy sometimes. :lol: My skin kids LOVE them as well. Fresh or frozen of any of these things are a great snack but frozen lasts so much longer. any fruits really aside from grapes are good. I peel my apples for my skin girls and the pups eat the skins. lol Oh and bananas are a good one as well. ;)

Most Reactions