Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheerios as treats?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Emmett
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Cheerios as treats?

Yes, same here. Our younger Bullie absolutely loves apples, too. We use broccoli, etc. as a part of their kibble as well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnA View Post
    I use broccoli and grain free treats as well as his kibble. I also will peel apples and he devours them.....(if you do give apples remember the seeds are poisonous)
    Diesel & Emmett's Mom

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Emmett
    Likes (Received)

Thanks, I suspected that but just wasn't sure. I had noticed a neighbor walking her dog, a small beagle, with a bag of Cheerios and thought it was such an easy and inexpensive way to have a low cal treat. We'll stay away from the grains!
    Diesel & Emmett's Mom

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Emmett
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    For skin babies...... Bully's....
    Thanks, we won't use them!
    Diesel & Emmett's Mom

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Emmett
    Likes (Received)

Thank you, everyone! I am very new to this forum and am having a little difficulty navigating around the site on my iPad, but getting better at it. Love all the suggestions about the treats. Although I'm not sure about the frozen blueberries as I have read numerous times that blueberries are not safe for bullies. Again, thanks for the great advice. Bully owners are truly a special breed of people!
    Diesel & Emmett's Mom

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia View Post
    Thank you, everyone! I am very new to this forum and am having a little difficulty navigating around the site on my iPad, but getting better at it. Love all the suggestions about the treats. Although I'm not sure about the frozen blueberries as I have read numerous times that blueberries are not safe for bullies. Again, thanks for the great advice. Bully owners are truly a special breed of people!
    It takes a bit of time to figure out the navigating here (you're not alone). It's a big place with lots of stuff.

We are a special breed that's fur sure.

Just use a bag of kibble or a quality grain free treat. Remember you can break them up into small pieces. Dogs don't care what size it is, they just want a scooby snack.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia View Post
    frozen blueberries are a great treat but them trying to catch them on the tile is not so easy sometimes. My skin kids LOVE them as well. Fresh or frozen of any of these things are a great snack but frozen lasts so much longer. any fruits really aside from grapes are good. I peel my apples for my skin girls and the pups eat the skins. lol Oh and bananas are a good one as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads