Bullies and air conditioners

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Ljubljana & Portorož, both in Slovenia, in the mid
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
We have an unconventionally hot heat-wave going on over here, and Lola LOVES being close to the air conditioner. The conditioner is blowing wind to the spots in the room where she likes to nap, so I'm wondering if she can get sick because of it? They say it's not the best for humans to be in such spots, but how risky is it for dogs?

This heat-wave is probably going to stay for another week, so taking care for Lola is currently my full-time job. I can at least take some time off when she naps and she only seems to do it in these cold & windy spots. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gypsy lays on the floor vent occasionally. We keep our house pretty cold too. We only had one instance of them having a cold and it was something they caught from my mom's dog who had been in a kennel (BOOO KENNELS!)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin loves the fan he will sleep right in front of it all night he loves it I get worried I'm afraid he will get to cold but he moves when he does he doesn't like sleeping under the covers like grace does. I'm sure he will when he gets older

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
as others have said.... the a/c vent is a favorite place for pets of all kinds.... Nitschke had a favorite which was right by the back door

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online