I am adopting from Lonestar Rescue-so very excited

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
Still going through the process, but all looks good. Beautiful little girl, had a very rough beginning, but she is making great progress at her foster home, I can not wait to get her home. I already love her and so proud of her. she is a survivor.
Pamela

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
:bravo: I am so happy for you! The wait is the hard part! And :pics: I know you dont have her yet but we need to see this little baby!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How exciting for you [MENTION=4909]pamela[/MENTION] I cannot wait to meet her! Is she listed here on EBN?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh YAY!!!! Whoot!

Congratulations to both of you!!! PLEASE keep us posted and be sure to post pictures as soon as you can. What will her name be or will you keep her name?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh very exciting! :bravo: for opening your home and heart to a rescue bullie :heart: Is she listed here?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is beyond exciting .,................. More details please!!! :yes:

OP
P

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
We have renamed her "Annie" We have a "Emma" , we like the sweet, old fashion, little girl names.

OP
P

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
I dont think so, but website Lonestar, her former name Piper. But I have seen recent pictures and she looks sooo much better now. She is now, coming out of her crate and staying out by herself, and has learned to potty outside and exploring the yard. The foster mother is doing wonders with her.

OP
P

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
She is a survivor. She is making progress by leaps and bounds. Just imagine what a good home life, good raw food diet, lots and lots of love, care, patience, little vitamin E oil on her skin, and did I say lots and lots of love and her new sister love will do for her.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh what a sad beginning she has had. :cry: She's just beautiful too. :luv: Will be looking forward to seeing her new beginning in her furever home.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
She is a survivor. She is making progress by leaps and bounds. Just imagine what a good home life, good raw food diet, lots and lots of love, care, patience, little vitamin E oil on her skin, and did I say lots and lots of love and her new sister love will do for her.

Prayers and positive thoughts for you! She needs nothing but a happy happy life with lots of love :2thumbs:

OP
P

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
Thank you so much for the support, not only here at the Forum, but my friends, co workers, and pet instructors, all the advice for helping a rescue baby, introducing to my baby here at home, and people at Lonestar. I am so touched, and really feel that I can do the right things for Annie. I have never done this before, and it is or was a little scary, but I KNOW I CAN help her and make her happy and healthy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

THIS IS AWESOME.... so very happy for all of you!! she is gorgeous too!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
This is so exciting for you, I can tell you just can't wait to lavish her with lots and lots of good things. The best in life there is. Congrats :jumpdance:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online