Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Poo pocket story is when one day I could not escape the smell of tird! Like it was following me! This was when we had a litter of nine and it was cold out so I was always wearing my cozy robe in the house. Not sure how long it went on, a day or two.... Poo smell and I just could not find it!!! Well, my robe has big fluffy pockets, but it's not like I put anything in them. Low and behold I reach in my pocket or I put something in it and what do I find? A little puppy tird!!! Don't know how it got in there. We have jokers in the house so it could've been that or when I was cleaning up one maybe it fell into the pocket... Quite possible because they kinda stick out. Anyway boy was I glad to finally be rid of the smell!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Poo pocket story is when one day I could not escape the smell of tird! Like it was following me! This was when we had a litter of nine and it was cold out so I was always wearing my cozy robe in the house. Not sure how long it went on, a day or two.... Poo smell and I just could not find it!!! Well, my robe has big fluffy pockets, but it's not like I put anything in them. Low and behold I reach in my pocket or I put something in it and what do I find? A little puppy tird!!! Don't know how it got in there. We have jokers in the house so it could've been that or when I was cleaning up one maybe it fell into the pocket... Quite possible because they kinda stick out. Anyway boy was I glad to finally be rid of the smell!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Now this is funny :ROFL: Good think you didnt put it in the wash with the :poo: :eek:

Members online

No members online now.