JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So I got off work at noon today (we're heading out camping), get home and the hubby's on the computer and the kitchen sliding door is open so the dogs can go in and out (nice cool day today). Emma's in heat right now (she's 8.5 months) and has her big girl britches on. What's the smell, good gawd did someone let one go I say. Ok, come awn guys outside, lets go, time to potty I say. I go to take Emma's britches off and reach in to grab them and OMG, she :poo: in them and I had :poo: all over my hand!!! :tapfoot: :eek: Thanks Honey!! :laugh: :laugh:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Okay, it has been a long time since you've had a baby and you don't have grandkids yet BUT Jeannie, always look before you grab so you don't get a handful!!! Thanks for not including a picture!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
So I got off work at noon today (we're heading out camping), get home and the hubby's on the computer and the kitchen sliding door is open so the dogs can go in and out (nice cool day today). Emma's in heat right now (she's 8.5 months) and has her big girl britches on. What's the smell, good gawd did someone let one go I say. Ok, come awn guys outside, lets go, time to potty I say. I go to take Emma's britches off and reach in to grab them and OMG, she :poo: in them and I had :poo: all over my hand!!! :tapfoot: :eek: Thanks Honey!! :laugh: :laugh:

:ROFL::lmao::laugh::judges:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Okay, it has been a long time since you've had a baby and you don't have grandkids yet BUT Jeannie, always look before you grab so you don't get a handful!!! Thanks for not including a picture!

Dang a missed opportunity on the pic!!! :hissy: LOL I just didn't expect her to have crapped in them since he was home.....:biglaugh: I just showed him this and he smiled......

Thanks Rick!! :peace2:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh what's wrong with a bit of poo finger? :lmao:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.