Bragging and a BIG thank you!

KelseyandAtticus

Aug 8, 2012
Athens, West Virginia, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Atticus
I posted yesterday in the new member forum about Atticus and some skin problems he's having. I was overwhelmed with the concern shown for my puppy and all of the advice is so helpful. Atticus is my very first puppy and sometimes reassurane that I'm not being overprotective is so nice. I don't know anyone else with a bulldog so I find everything so helpful.
Now it's time for a little bragging! After browsing through some forums idealize how lucky I am to have such a good boy. He was 11 weeks yesterday and we very rarely have accidents in the house and never a poop. He is very friendly and well behaved with other dogs and children. We have no leash problems and we've never had a crate accident and he seems to not mind the time he spendsin there. Yes he chews and seems to love feet, but he's just a puppy and when you stop and replace hes just as happy. I see a lot of people talking about how their puppy has bad behavior but it seems just like puppy behavior to me. I'm already wishing Atticus would throw so fast!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaawww ... and like all bully mommas you are now totally head-over-heels in love with that baby!!! Welcome to the club ... you are officially hooked!!! :heart:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh you have a good boy on your hands :) Heck I would brag too :) Glad you joined us and share your baby with us.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:clap: So glad you've joined and are so in love with your boy! Yes..my Jake was the same way..Easy Peasy....until he started EATING everything in sight! :cursing: But I wouldn't trade him for any other :bully:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This is the wonderful thing about this place, the way we all help each other with our suggestions, advice and different experiences. :welcome: to the wonderful world of EBN. :clap:

And we expect a LOT more bragging you hear!! :bravo:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow... that is great and definitley a sign of a good bully mama

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes..my Jake was the same way..Easy Peasy....until he started EATING everything in sight! :cursing:

Linus has now reached this stage ................ sigh ................. :*( .............:wallbang:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Awww! How sweet of you to say! We are glad you love it here as much as we do. Sounds to me like you have a real sweetie and he has a smart momma! Puppies are, well, PUPPIES!

Please post pictures and keep the stories coming! We love to hear good, fun, sweet things about bullies too.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
My sympathies! Batten down the hatches..nothing is safe! :nope:

I KNOW ... in the last week he has eaten not 1 ...not 2 ... but 3 decorative solar lights from the back yard. And sucked the nose off a wolf stuffie I got Tom when we first started dating. That's what I've found so far ...........

OP
KelseyandAtticus

KelseyandAtticus

Aug 8, 2012
Athens, West Virginia, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Atticus
Hi everyone I finally can post some pictures and here's my boy! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345305954.318762.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345305965.837425.jpg

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh my! He is adorable. look at those wrinkles

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.