Picture Peggy Sue's Entropian

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That looks a lot like Gator's. I REALLY noticed an increase in happiness because his eyes didn't hurt anymore! I hope you see also see some positive things come from it.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] - thanks for posting. Knowing what to expect visually is a helpful thing.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That really is looking good Sherry. I think she will feel much much better now that she isnt squinting all the time. HRH squinted terribly but fortunately the Optimmune gel worked for her so she didnt need the surgery. She was much happier once she could open her eyes.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I have noticed in the short time since it was done, she really is more active, she's free from the squinting. So glad we went this route, she is too.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sherry... exactly,,, HRH was more active too once she could see better. She even barks at the door bell to let us know its ringing now... never did that before... (like we cant hear it, I guess) LOL

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Oh goodness poor baby!!! I had heard of the condition but had never seen post surgery pictures .. wowza!! Hope she heals fast, thanks for sharing.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey Sherry, I was just checking back for an update.... How is the eye???

she healed just fine, now three of them are having some goop issues . Fall allergy's. She doesn't have the tears anymore.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
she healed just fine, now three of them are having some goop issues . Fall allergy's. She doesn't have the tears anymore.

We got confirmation yesterday that Bo's entropion surgery is Monday 10/15. I am so worried about my boy. I am really hoping that this alleviates that problems that he is having with his eye. The vet says she's positive that this is the problem. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We got confirmation yesterday that Bo's entropion surgery is Monday 10/15. I am so worried about my boy. I am really hoping that this alleviates that problems that he is having with his eye. The vet says she's positive that this is the problem. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Is he having both eyes done or one? Peggy had one done and the lashes done on the other. None of my dogs ever wore a cone. They just didn't scrath at the stuff. Griz had a mass removed behind his ear a year ago, and no cone for that either. I say if they don't need it, we don't use it. In fact I never ever seen anybody leave my vets office with a cone. They are a life savor is necessary I'm sure. some peeps have had issues with cone irritating the neck and made it sore.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Is he having both eyes done or one? Peggy had one done and the lashes done on the other. None of my dogs ever wore a cone. They just didn't scrath at the stuff. Griz had a mass removed behind his ear a year ago, and no cone for that either. I say if they don't need it, we don't use it. In fact I never ever seen anybody leave my vets office with a cone. They are a life savor is necessary I'm sure. some peeps have had issues with cone irritating the neck and made it sore.

Just his left eye. His other eye is perfect (knock on wood) and has never had any problems to date. I am glad about maybe not needing the cone, I figured it would irritate his skin. Will let you know how it goes!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.